Magrath Town Council has passed a motion to discontinue the Labour Day Pancake Breakfast.
1. 1992 International 9400 Tandem – This unit has not passed the Commercial Safety Inspection because of a separating frame.
2. 1996 International Garbage Truck – This unit is no longer used because of the purchase of the new automated garbage truck system.
The Town of Magrath is seeking applications for one (1) full-time position within the Parks and Recreation Department and Public Works Department.
This position would require shift-work through the winter months to cover arena assignments and regular hours through the summer months and would involve working in both departments as needed. The applicant must also be willing to participate in on-call rotations as required.
Preferred Qualifications include:
1. An understanding of the mechanical function of machinery and equipment associated with municipal operations;
2. Construction and maintenance knowledge of roads, sidewalks and other related municipal infrastructure;
3. Interest and/or experience in Parks and Recreation maintenance and facility operations;
4. Class 3 driver’s license;
5. Willingness to work in a team environment and perform other duties as required.
6. Applicant must not live further than 15 minutes from Town in order to respond in a timely manner when called to emergencies.
Please submit your resume, including references, by the closing date of May 8, 2015 to:
We would like to thank all applicants who express interest in this position. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.